Chicken feet are highly nutritious and work wonder for dogs with joint issues as they are naturally loaded with glucosamine and chondroitin. They are crunchy as they comprise with tiny and simply digestible bones. Additionally, they contain about 30% cartilage and 5% glucosamine. The Nails are high in calcium and are edible!
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility
- A fully digestible dental chew, which helps to remove plaque and tartar
- Without nails, for the safety of your dogs
- Suitable for dogs on a raw diet
- No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives or preservatives
Blue Foods Dog Treats’ crunchy, dehydrated chicken feet for dogs are a perfect chew for smaller breeds, and a welcome snack for larger canines. Chicken feet are rich in protein, and naturally high in chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health and mobility. They are also great for your dog's dental health, as they naturally clean your canine's teeth as they gnaw. These nutritious treats are made of USDA certified chicken, which we source from local family farms in India. For the safety of your dogs, our dehydrated chicken feet have their nails clipped off. Individual feet range from three to four inches in length. Sourced from local poultry farms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.